June 12, 2020
Alḥamdulillāh, starting Sunday June 14th Dār as-Ṣaḥāba will open for all daily prayers beginning with Duhr ṣalāh. We will resume jumuʿah ṣalāh on June 19th insha’Allāh, with limited capacity on a first come first served basis.
Due to the ongoing pandemic, the following public health guidelines must be followed by all congregants.
REGULAR SALAAT & JUMU’AH SALAH GUIDELINES
Who can NOT attend?
- Anybody sick or with compromised immunity or existing health concerns.
- Youth 15 years old and under.
- We highly recommend that elders (above the age of 65) pray at home.
- Make wuḍū at home. There will be no access to washrooms.
- While in the Muṣalláh, attendees must adhere to the following:
- Wear a face mask (recommended).
- Pray at the designated spots marked on the carpet.
- Minimize contact with others.
- Maintain a physical distance of 2 meters (6 ft) during ṣalāh and all other times.
- Enter and leave the Muṣalláh while keeping a safe distance. o Avoid socializing or crowding in the Muṣalláh or in the parking lot.