NEW CLASS: Benefits of the Knowledge of the Salaf over the Knowledge of the Khalaf
December 05, 2014
As-salāmu ʿalaykum wa raḥmatullāhi wa barakātuh,
Bismillahi walḥamdulillāh was-ṣalātu was-salāmu ‘alaa Rasūlillāh
Dār As-Ṣaḥāba presents…
Benefits of the Knowledge of the Salaf over the Knowledge of the Khalaf
By: Imām b. Rajab al-Ḥanbali (Raḥīmahullaah)
Taught by: Ash-Shaykh Abū ‘Abdir-Raḥmān Muḥammad ʿAlī (Graduate of the Islāmic University of Madīnah, Faculty of hadīth)
Date & Time:
- Every Sunday at 6:30pm EST
- Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at approx. 7:45-8:00pm EST (after ʿishāʾ Prayer)
Location: Muṣallá As-Ṣaḥāba
(2835 Dumaurier Ave., Ramsey)
This class is free for both brothers and sisters and we encourage you to benefit from this blessed knowledge and attend. Due to the small size of the Muṣallá, we ask you to please refrain from distracting others so we can all benefit from the lectures.
Please pass on this message.
To Listen Online:
Regarding the online broadcasting, we would like to mention a few points:
- No recording please. Recording is only permitted for Dār As-Ṣaḥāba Admin.
- If there are any technical difficulties, please be patient and we will try to get it fixed for the following class.
- Due to time restrictions and our attention on the lecture, we will not be able to entertain any questions/comments from our online participants.
Bārak Allāhu fīkum, we appreciate your understanding and cooperation in the above matters.
For our international online participants, please consult the world clock (links below) to find out the lecture time in your local time zone.